Pick A Veteran To Treat Resources
SPECIAL NOTE: Reports made to the Federal Trade Commission show that U.S. military personnel, veterans and their families lost $822.1 million to cyber-crime between 2017 and 2021. Let's work together to reduce this shameful stat.
Dimensions of harm reduction wellness: Emotional, environmental, occupational, intellectual, and physical well-being.
- Worksite Wellness Advocacy.
- WORKSITE WELLNESS Bundle ( hands-on material for virtual medical consult )
- Preventive Health Services , for minor health issues.
- Financial Wellness Consult.
- For Your Information , FYI. Sharing preventive information.
James Jenkins’ Story
James Jenkins’ Story
First Approach EA/ Worksite Wellness, L.L.C. was developed by Chief Operating Officer, James Jenkins’ desire to enable positive change in the lives of wage employed military veterans and their families along with small businesses. In his own words, James tells us why this is necessary and how it all began:
" Most individuals make three career changes in life." After active military service, (honorable discharge). I became the first black American marketing and sales junior executive at the New York City Children Market. I had a featured article in a Women Wear Daily.
" It was around this time that my mother became ill with breast cancer so I started studying medical and nursing books. I believe knowledge is a tool for curtailing the burden of illness and that’s how I was able to cope with such an unfortunate situation. "
" During the mid-1980s, I noticed many Vietnam Era veterans were becoming homeless. By the time the Gulf War started, it had become an epidemic. Prompted by the Department of Veterans Affairs Marine veteran who was counseling veterans. I was asked to become a rehab intern. I obtained clinical skills and used my background in business to help my fellow veterans.
I have since worked in the private and government sectors protecting the civil rights of disabled veterans. As a forensic case manager, I have also worked with local, federal courts, district attorneys offices, and private attorneys. Passionate about anything I do, I went on to become an AFGE local employee assistance case manager. (EAP Manager)
New York University spotlighted several graduates of their School for Professional Studies. I was one of those individuals. Model of Success.
Army Division as a non-commissioned officer, behavioral counselor. This was a disaster relief medical until. Honorable discharge in 2013.” Former Member New York InfraGard Alliance. FBI Cyber-Unit. Became L.L.C. in May 2019."
COVID-19 pandemic .
The workforce has been truly compromised. Trusting government will partner with our intermediary firm. If not employers can contact First Approach EA/ we can partner our services.
AWARDS: Proclamations, Hon. Thomas M. Roach City Of White Plains NY. Former Westchester County Executive Office, Hon. Andy Spano. New York State Assembly Merit Award also N.Y.S. Citation, the office of Assemblymen Hon. David Buchwald for supporting employed veterans worksite wellness. Finalist Top Ten Upcoming Business noted by Westfair Communication.
- We are A+ BBB-Rated firm.
- Our Company is a Member of the Following Organizations:
- National Center for Crisis Management
- American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress (Fellow)
- National Association of Case Management (Forensic)
- National Wellness Institute
- New York City Veterans Alliance
- National Network Library of Medicine
- We Consult Wellness/Medical Educational Researchers, Including:
- CDC.gov Center for Disease Control Prevention.
- 988 Mental Health Prevention
- Business Sector Codes, NAICS 624190, 621399 SIC 8320.
- Dun & Bradstreet Registered
- Emails Protected by the Privacy Act 1974